Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku is the soloist violinist for the concert at Collégiale Notre-Dame and Saint-Domitianus of Huy / Hoei on 01 June 2008, Saint-Catherine Church of Brussels on 07 May 2005, IMEP Concert Church Hall on 24 November 2007, La Plante Church of Namur / Namen on 23 December 2007, Saint-Christophe Church of Hannut on 19 April 2008, Saint-Martin Church of Leuze on 25 April 2005 (Belgium), the Redeemer Church of Hamburg on 28 February 2015, Chapel of Tannenhoehe Villingen on 16 October 2013, 29 August 2014 & 25 September 2015, the Christ Church of Hamburg on 14 September 2013(Germany), Immaculate Church of Crotone on 28 December 2014 (Italy), Presbytery / Presbytère of Saint-Cast in April 2003 (France), Saint-Maria Church of Štanjel on 12 April 2013 (Slovenia), All Saints Anglican Cathedral of Tulsa on 11 December 2016 (U.S.A.), etc. and also performed at Chapelle Boondael / Boendael of Brussels (Belgium) as violinist for trio and duo in 2005 and 2003.
Currently Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku is 8 1st Prizes, 1 1st Classification, 4 Golden Medals, 2 Winning Trophies, 3 Grand Prix, 2 Honor Prizes & 1 Golden Prize winner.
Currently Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku has following violin repertories ; 45 violin concertos, 19 virtuoso works for violin and orchestra, 28 virtuoso and small works with piano accompaniment, 18 Violin Sonatas with piano accompaniment, 11 unaccompanied violin sonatas, 4 string duos (with cello or harp), 3 Trios, 2 Quartets, 2 Quintets, 1 Sextet, etc. However, Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku is also capable to learn and play new and the newest violin repertories at the same time of professional perfections and concert performances of current major violin programs, even with combination of the most difficult works by Niccolò Paganini, Henryk Wieniawski, Henri Vieuxtemps, Ludwig Van Beethoven, Felix Mendelssohn-Bartholdi, Johannes Brahms, Piotr Ilich Tchaikovsky, Pablo De Sarasate, Camille Saint=Saëns, Jean Sibelius, Eugène Ysaÿe, Igor Stravinsky, Sergei Prokofiev, Richard Strauss, Alexander Glazounov, etc.
Since October 2014 Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goroykaku became Rostered Artist at Price Rubin & Partners (PRP) as soloist violinist with orchestra for Sponsored Concert Program and this agreement with PRP had been renewed in end of September 2016 for next years.
Genres of Violin Performances :
As Soloist Violinist ; Naoko Matsui has concert performance experiences as soloist violinist with symphonic orchestras, chamber orchestras, string orchestras and chamber music units in Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Hungary, Austria and Japan.
Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku also gives solo concerts and violin recitals with or without piano accompaniments and those solo performances and the performing skill are suitable for important solo concerts' appearances, world premiere projects, cooperative projects with present composers and other musicians in diverse genre, baroque performance in original methods with real baroque instruments (few but also sure experience), live, studio & TV performance recordings (sure experiences with diverse studios in Belgium, Germany, Austria, Italy, etc.), music video making, radio streaming of own concert recordings, film appearance also as violinist's role, etc.
As chamber player (when required) ; Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku is also good at duo (with piano, viola, cello, harp, etc.), string trio, piano trio, string quartet (capable for the both 1st and 2nd violin), piano quartet (capable for the both 1st and 2nd violin), other form of quartet, string quintet, piano quintet (capabe for the both 1st and 2nd violin), cooperative units for example, quintet with singer, sextet, etc. As Marketing project at CRMB, Naoko Matsui and cellist Adrien Tsilogiannis realized Duo Micromégas and became winner of V Festival Tremplins Jeunesses Musicales (Belgian National Chamber Music Competition) on 23 April 2005.
As Guest Concertmaster ; mainly for Mass works (still very few but sure experiences for Messiah by Georg Friedrich Händel and Requiem by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart).
Original music works and their performing ; actually, Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku also learns music composition (writing own music works with current skill of violin performing and various music theories) and makes original violin works, cadenzas for major violin concerto repertories and transcriptions of celebrated music for own violin performances (for examples) ;
- Goryo Goryokaku alias Naoko Matsui : Cadenza-Capriccio "Paganiniana" after original Cadenza for Violin Concerto No. 5 by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart (Cadenza : Crotone Italy, July 2015 ; Premiere concert : Rome Italy, 19 May 2016)
- Goryo Goryokaku alias Naoko Matsui : Canzone after original Cadenza for Violin Concerto No. 2 "La Campanella" by Niccolò Paganini (Cadenza : Varallo-Sesia Italy, May 2015 ; Premiere concert : Rome Italy, 19 May 2016)
Recently Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku also begins learning orchestra conducting, singing and folk harp / celtic harp (7 - 27 strings without pedals) and writing artistic reviews. Actually, Naoko Matsui debuted as solo vocal singer at Christuskirche of Hamburg (Germany) on 14 September 2013 and successfully completed "Fondamentals of Rehearsing Ensembles" course by Dr. Evan Feldman (by Coursera) in 2015. And Naoko Matsui can also work for making own artistic portrait photographies for concert programs and artistic promotions.
Schoolong Background of Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku (in Music / Violin Major) ;
2014 - Present
Johannes Brahms Konservatorium in Hamburg (Hamburg / Hambourg HH Germany) ; Konzertreife / Konzertexamen in Violin, in the class of Tigran Mikaelyan.
2012 - 2014
Johannes Brahms Konservatorium in Hamburg (Hamburg / Hambourg HH Germany) ; successfully completed Künstlerische Reife Schwerpunkt Violine, in the class of Tigran Mikaelyan with the final result 1,2 (98 / 100) mentionned "sehr gut (very good)".
2009 - 2011
Erasmus Hogeschool Brussel - Koninklijk Muziek Conservatorium van Brussel (Brussels / Brussel VB Belgium) ; successfully completed the PG Music Program in the violin classe of Prince Marek Zygmunt Simon Leterme=Rosenberg-Kowalski of Belgium.
2005 - 2007
Institut Supérieur de Musique et de Pédagogie (IMEP ; Namur / Namen NA Belgium) ; MA in Violin at the Primus in the violin class of the late Prince Alexander Igor Leterme-Tkatchouk of Belgium with "grand distinction" for the final result of MA and twice of "la plus grande distinction" for the violin classe at 1st and 2nd Semester of the academic year 2006 - 2007.
2002 - 2004
Conservatoire Royal de Musique de Bruxelles (CRMB ; Brussels / Bruxelles VB Belgium) ; BA in Violin with "distinction" in the violin class of Adam Korniszewski.
1998 - 2002
Toho Gakuen University for Music (Tokyo Japan) ; completed College Diploma Course in Violin, in the violin class of Ex. President Toho Gakuen University for Music Toshiya Eto and his spouse Ex. Guest Professor Angela Eto.
ATC as Soloist Violinist
2009 - 2010
Eugène Ysaÿe Institute of Music / Institut de Musique Eugène Ysaÿe (IMEY ; Brussels / Bruxelles VB Belgium) ; completed ATC (Advanced Training Course) in Violin, in the class by Daniel Rubenstein with obtention of Soloist Diploma after the Performance of Violin Concerto by Richard Strauss with the final result unanimo-maximum. (Remark ; this music school is a kind of "Chappels = private music schools in Belgium which are purposed to train musicians as soloist and concert artist with appearances on their official concert series in aftergraduate level". Thus, the double schooling between IMEY and one of Belgian Royal Music Conservatories, IMEP, Lemmensinstituut / Lucas or PG program by Erasmus Hogeschool Brussel, etc. is legal.)
2007 - 2009
Eugène Ysaÿe Institute of Music / Institut de Musique Eugène Ysaÿe (IMEY ; Brussels / Bruxelles VB Belgium) ; obtained the Concert Artist Diploma (Diplôme de Concertiste) as the first artistic diploma obtention during ATC in the violin class by Daniel Rubenstein.
Attended Solo Masterclasses, Workshops and Seminars and performed Music Festivals of Naoko Matsui alias Goryo Goryokaku (in Violin ; attended only as Active Participant) ;
- Kammermusikmeisterkurs Zur Vorbereitung auf den 2. Internationalen Beethoven Kammermusikwettbewerb by Internationale Beethoven Gesellschaft (Berlin BE Germany)
- Blackmore's International Music Academy (Berlin BE Germany)
- Workshop for Violin and Chamber Music by Johannes Brahms Konservatorium (Hamburg HH Germany)
- Alfred Schnittke Akademie International (Hamburg HH Germany)
- Euro Music Festival & Academy (Hallesaale SA Germany)
- Internationales Didaktisches Festival Cortinas (Villingen BW Germany)
- 1. Internationale Meisterkurse Bad Kissingen (Bad Kissingen BA Germany)
- RMIW / Rencontres Musicales Internationales en Wallonie (Wavre / Waver BW Belgium)
- Suzuki Bruxelles Open Solo (Brussels VB Belgium)
- International Music Academy in Dinant (Dinant NA Belgium)
- RMIE ; Rencontres Musicales Internationales d'Enghien / Internationaal Muziekontmoetingen in Edingen (Enghien / Edingen HA Belgium)
- IMEY ; Eugène Ysaÿe Institute of Music / Institut de Musique Eugène Ysaÿe Masterclasses and Seminar Series (Brussels VB Belgium)
- Rencontrées Musicales Internationales / Stage International de Musique by IMEP (Namur / Namen NA Belgium)
- Festival / Académie d'"Été de Wallonie" Masterclasses of Arts (Libramont LU Belgium)
- Corso di Perfezionamento Crotone in Musica (Crotone KR Italy)
- International Music Academy in Biel / Bienne (Biel / Bienne BE Switzerland)
- 21ème Académie Internationale Musique Hourtin (Hourtin France)
- L'Académie Internationale de Musique la-Seyne-sur-Mer (La-Seyne-sur-Mer France)
- International Music Academy in Saint-Cast-le-Guildo (Saint-Cast-le-Guildo France)
- Vienna Master Classes 2017 (Vienna Austria)
- Wiener Musikseminar (Vienna Austria)
- Laus Dubrovnik Summer Academy (Dubrovnik Croatia)
- Eto Workshop (Tokyo / Tokio Japan)
- Professional Performers Seminar by Japan Salon Concerts Association (Tokyo / Tokio Japan)